Website leasing is an agreement between the business owner (lessee) and the owner (lessor) whereby the privilege of using a website is offered in exchange for regular payments. With LeadLocal.ca, you only pay us when you start generating leads for your business. Website rental is a similar concept. It does not matter whether you already own a web site or not. LeadLocal.ca leases you a web site that generates leads and is designed to improve your bottom line.
The idea of website leasing or rental is for a business to have a website promoting their products or services but not have any overall ownership of the site, but why do this? Here are some great reasons:
There are several reasons why a business might lease/rent a website instead of buying:
- We invest our time and money to make your business more successful
- Leasing often requires only a small monthly fee instead of a large fee upfront when buying
- Businesses can benefit by saving capital
- Leasing a website is a great alternative to expensive website design, maintenance and marketing fees
- You can still own your own site and lease a website that generates more leads than your own
- If one is unsure their business needs a website leasing is a way to test without paying for a full price site
- We are responsible for the maintenance and marketing upkeep for the site
- Web marketing is included in the lease price
LeadLocal.ca can offer a website leasing or rental service with the option for the business owner to buy the full rights to the site either after a certain amount of time (leasing) or at any time (rental).